Wednesday, December 19, 2012

about me

I'm a woman that loves her man.
I'm a mother that adores her little ones.
I'm a dog owner that tries to squeeze some time for her dog in the day to day busy schedule.
I'm just an apprentice with photography so please have patience with me!


what else is there to say only that i love fashion, dressing up in lovely tailored clothes, I'm addicted to shoes,  make-up and everything that is lovely and handmade.
i love reading, painting - which lately haven't had much time to do it, love crocheting and making things for my sweet ones.

this blog is for you my loves.

talking about loved ones i have a confession to make. my family is bigger now and here are the 2 munchkins:



 Tyana
 and haylee















this blog is a lifestyle blog focused on creating a beautiful life filled with beautiful people and beautiful handmade things. i believe in taking time to enjoy life and make the most of it. embrace your personal imperfections for a beautiful life.

love and kisses,
angie

No comments: