Monday, March 24, 2014

hello new you!

I'm a fan of re purposing and refashioning of most everything from clothing, shoes to furniture. Everything can be transformed and given a new life.
So i decided to give a new life to my old Zara boots. They have been hanging around at the back of the closet occupying space and gathering dust.

I bought these boots around 7 years ago and i still like them, but the style doesn't suit me anymore.
Supplies:
-boots
-seam ripper
-brown thread

I have decided to cut them at the seam situated right under the fold.
Once i ripped the seam, the result is more than pleasing as this is the right height that i was looking for for the booties.

Love love love them.



Let me know what you think and what is your latest refashioning.

Love,
       Angie



Stay healthy and beautiful

No comments: