Saturday, March 29, 2014

to Italy and back!

Today we went to the market, in Italy, its like 30 km away from us.
There is an "everything" market where you can find everything from food to tools, to clothes and shoes.
The food you find there just makes you drool, the cheese, and spices and colourful pasta that looks so good that you almost feel bad to cook it.
There is a veggies market too.



Aujourd'hui, nous sommes allés au marché, en Italie, C'est à 30 km de nous.
Il est un "tout" marché où tu trouves à partir de la nourriture à des outils, des vêtements et des chaussures.
Les aliments que tu trouves la te fait juste baver, le fromage et les épices et pâtes colorées très très jolie et que tu sens mal à cuire.
Il y a aussi un marché de légumes frais.




 they look sexy good!

 





Like I mentioned: plenty of shoes. I haven't photographed them all. Just one stand. I am a shoe addict so it was very hard for me to resist not to buy those lovely green pumps that you can see in the far background. It looks like the woman from the picture is mesmerised by them too. :) I felt like i was doing window shopping, but this has been twice as hard to move away from them because there was no window between us to stop me. But I was strong enough to stop myself.  

Comme je l'ai dit: beaucoup de chaussures. Je ne les ai pas tous photographiés. Seulement un stand. Je suis un accro de chaussure, donc c'était très difficile pour moi de résister à ne pas acheter ces belles chaussure vertes que vous pouvez voir dans le fond a cote les bleus. Il me semble que la femme de la photo veux ces chaussure eux aussi. :)



Love,
      Angie




Stay healthy and beautiful

No comments: