Wednesday, April 2, 2014

all black outfit

I woke up this morning and there was no sun, no sun rays coming through the window shades, nothing, it felt cold and unwelcoming. I didnt want to leave my bed. All i wanted was to stay under my warm cosy duvet. I felt like i was abandoning my lover. I needed its warm embrace. I prepared myself for a cold day. when i open the window it was cold and windy. brrrrr 
where was the sun? So i decided that before leaving the house i would add something sweet and funny to my outfit to cheer me up.
Therefore i chose to wear my oversized bow headband. My own creation.

Je me suis réveillé ce matin et il n'y avait pas de soleil, pas de rayons de soleil qui traverse les stores, rien, il avait froid et peu accueillant. Je ne voulais pas quitter mon lit. Tout ce que je voulais, c'était de rester sous ma couette douillette et chaleureuse. Je me sentais comme si j'abandonnais mon amant. J'avais besoin de son embrasse chaleureuse. Je me suis préparé pour une jour froide. Quand j'ouvre la fenêtre, il faisait froid. brrrrr
était le soleil? J'ai donc décidé que, avant de quitter la maison je voudrais ajouter quelque chose de doux et drôle à ma tenue pour me remonter le moral.
J'ai donc choisi de porter un bandeau avec noeud surdimensionné. Ma propre création.


This was one of those occasions to rock bright red lips :)







what i wore:
head band my own creation
Mango jacket
H&M bag
pull by Asos
leggings by Zara
boots bought on Zalando.fr


Love, 
      Angie



Stay healthy and beautiful



No comments: